IF YOU’RE A POLY STUDENT/ NATIONAL SERVICEMAN OR RECENT A LEVEL/IB GRADUATE PLANNING TO STUDY CHEMISTRY OR CHEMISTRY ENGINEERING, THIS PROGRAMME IS FOR YOU!
- Small and private class with no more than 5-10 students.
- Specially prepared Chemistry study materials and practices from top schools’ preliminary papers.
- Questions and notes from both local and overseas universities such as NUS, NTU, University of Newcastle and University of Sydney.
- Occasional assessments and feedback on your progress.
- Inclusion of concepts and topics not taught at A Level/IB, but at university level.
- Concepts from Biochemistry, Thermodynamics, Chemical Reaction Engineering and Analytical Chemistry.
UNIVERSITY BRIDGING PROGRAM SCHEDULE